Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I Love Your Blog


The greatly talented Vanessa
of Oolala Design Studio kindly bequethed upon me this great award.
The rules for this award are:
1-Display the logo on your blog
2-Link back to the person you received the award from
3-Nominate 7 other blogs
4-Put links of those blogs on yours
5-Leave a message on their blogs so they know they've been nominated.
No obligation of course.
Here are the people that I have nominated for this wonderful award.
Mion,
Goobeetsa
Anonyrrie
Go Pickle Dog Go
So Much Shouting, So Much Laughing
Majeak Ann
Papiers Colles

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I discovered this just now..But I don't know 7 other blogs personally or good enough...
but I like it:-)
Thanks and keep up your good work.

suzannah | the smitten word said...

thanks, kay! you're so sweet to pass this on:)

Anonymous said...

Thanks.
Of course-
I can find (7) people to pass
the award to!