Monday, December 21, 2009


Georgie Gingerbread was so happy to have his own special house. Oh but he was sad when his special house came undone.


Angela Matteson said...

Oh no! He had a lovely house while it lasted. Time to bake a new one!

I hope you have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!

fashion fucsia said...

OMG! Poor Georgie!! He needs one new sweet house.
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Goobeetsablog said...

I blame the contractor

studio lolo said...

awwwwww!!! I hate when that happens!

Great concept Ms. Sniplings. I hope he gets a new gingerbread house for Christmas!

Happy Holidays Kay!

yoon see said...

Wow! This is a priceless one.
Having so much joy munching these goodies!
Sorry to be late here but my heart and mind are always thinking of you sister & your family Kay Aker!

ValGalArt said...

ooooooooohhhhhhhh i feel the same way :( charming kay :D

Jennifer DeDonato said...

oh man...he needs to find a friend to help in the rebuilding effort. I can help next week! Happy New Year!