- I live in Pennsylvania. I don't know why.
- I am 53 years old. How did that happen?
- I am the possessor of one of those super gigantic big brains that's exposed at the top of my head. I must disguise it with a wig elsewise my enemies would attempt to capture me and use my hyperintellect for evil.
- I love cold weather. I spent the first 2 years of my life in Alaska.
- As a teenager once(or honestly more than once) a friend and I just happened to be in a place that got raided by the police. We were released and not charged with anything and didn't tell our parents. Some months later my mother was in the beauty parlour reading a magazine. There was an article about a crime wave in the particular city where we were living and lo and behold my picture was in it and she recognized me. It was the only time my picture has appeared in a major publication.
- A long time ago I discovered that if you rub used popsicle sticks on the sidewalk they sharpen to a point. I decorated these popsicle sticks with crayoned designs and sold them door to door. That was along time ago, like when I was 45.
I hope I have proven to be sufficiently weird. Please if they are so inclined would the following personages share the weirdness. I realize this is kind of an old thing now so only do it if it is fun for you. I do not believe at this present time there is a curse attached to nonparticipation.At least I don't think so.